Thursday, June 3, 2010

So it begins...

Once upon a time there was a young man who lived in a strange country. While living in this country, he was sitting at a place known as IKEA- a wonderful world of goodness where anything can be bought. He happened to be sitting in the cafe part of this store drinking a cup of chai. Halfway between his second and third cup a startling realization flashed across the window of his mind. I could write a blog about this.

2 months later... he did.

I have spent the better part of the last two years living in Turkey. I am going back to the USA in 2 months. I intend to use this blog to process what has happened during my time here as well as to figure out what is coming next.

1 comment:

  1. Your life changing chai sounds intriguing! I spent a good chunk of my summer in Turkey and found it amazing in many ways...

    ReplyDelete